Tuesday, May 13, 2008 |

Getting Spaced Out.

I accomplished alot of things earlier today. and yeah, I already know what productive means. Did I just say that? :D I dunno, Im tired but relieved that I actually unloaded excess baggages in my tinsy-winsy room. Grabe. I realized how weird I am. Can you imagine? I've been keeping those gradeschool to highschool until the last few plops of college letters that i can get from everyone who wrote me back then, lisa frank stickers, stationeries, pictures, neoprints, receipts, post-its, cut-outs, haaaaaay. just anything. unbelievable! I thought I was just keeping a muck.. But then, I didn't stashed them away..I decided to retain possession of my "memories" instead. They once touched my life and became a big part of it. I let them in. and won't let them get out. well, some of them already flew (I dunno where they are headed). :D

There I was, feeling OC while cleaning my stuff with my dusty fingers while munching on my favorite breakfast cereal: Honeystars! Whatelse? I was like having again a gastritis attack due to stress maybe or to my ka-OC-han. haha!

Tomorrow is May 14 - Trixie's (my little cousin) birthday. I bought her a wonderful cake. haha. That's what she requested.. Such an obedient ate. so yeah, I'll Pick it up tomorrow. Pictures to follow. I miss posting pictures. :)
Byeee for now!