Friday, March 07, 2008 |

I wanna make a difference.

We are really fortunate. Look around you. Let's be thankful because we have much more than what we need to be content. It infuriates me how "we" sometimes complain about the things that we don't or can't have (like that dslr, laptops, cellphones, cars, condo unit, dream vacay, plane tickets, topshop/zara tops, manolo blahnik's, chanel, prada, LV, bags. make-ups.. just everything.) Haaay. It breaks my heart (always!) watching them on noontime shows, selling cigars or sampaguitas, begging along the streets, walking dirty with their torn clothes, crying for help.. They are children. They dream. They seem so full of hope. Its really depressing :( if I only have tons of money.. I wanna put up an orphanage or charity home/school for the kids where they can eat, play, learn, love and just be kids. I wanna help, REALLY!

When they say, 'each person can make a difference,' I believe that is true.