Friday, February 22, 2008 |

Good News from Above.

Im back for good. Yes, will be updating my one and only blog. Haha. The funny part was I almost forgot my password. Cringed away from the blow.. ohmyy. I have alot of kwentos to tell. Im such a gossip girl. heehee. I cannot forgive myself for not blogging on a Christmas and New Year's. im such a discarded matter. So.. Let me do this., okay?

2007 - I turned 21. I graduated. Bid goodbye to some friends. Said hello to new ones. Waited for someone. Didn't came. Toxic Review days. Nosebleed. Alcohol Intoxication. Gastritis sucked. Complicated days are over. Frustrations. Heartburn. Gained weight. Cried a bucket or a gallon maybe of tears. Started and Ended a lot of series. Laughed so hard. Days of Sorrow and Tribulation. Fell inlove with God. Living with my Faith.

2008 - Thank God for this year wonderful year.. Like its too early to say since its only February, but I have an instinct that I'll be having a superb year ahead of me. 2008.. Live and Love me!! besides, I have my family, friends and God inside my heart who's always been there since the beginning. :)

Thank You God! :)
Thank You for letting me fall.
Thank You for all the trials ive crossed.
Thank You for teaching me life lessons.
Thank You for pulling me up when i was down.
Thank You for keeping me safe with you.
Thank You for lighting my path.
Thank You for answering all my absurd my questions.
Thank You for believing in me.
Thank You for trusting my love.
Thank You for all the blessings.
Thank You for listening.

I will be forever thankful for this wonderful gift of Life. :)